This link serves as the league home page where weekly team scores and contest hole winners will be posted.
See below for link to team scores through Monday's opening round:
The Kings (Arnold Palmer) posted a league-best team score of 78 on Monday night en route to their first 1st place finish of the season.
Sheila Bury (Golden Bears) was this week's Contest hole winner with a 10' 10" putt on Hole #9's Longest Putt contest (+20 team points). As you will see, the weekly Contest hole will play a large role in the weekly scores and standings over the course of the season.
Team handicaps will be used this season beginning next week and have been factored (See below)
Format of play remains the exact same. Team handicaps listed below will be subtracted from the team score and weekly standings and points will be based on adjusted team score. Leading team is zero-summed for simplicity sake.
Similar to an individual handicap, a team's handicap will adjust as necessary to track improvement and base the weekly points standings more a factor of playing your best round vs. overall skill levels.
July 15th Team Handicaps
0 - Kings (Arnold Palmer)
1.5 - Sharks (Greg Norman)
7.5 - Black Knights (Gary Player)
13.5 - Hawks (Ben Hogan)
15.5 - Golden Bears (Jack Nicklaus)
Twilight Golf Association
2019 Mens Thursday Evening Leagues (updated 7-11-19) 1:42pm
League is cancelled for tonight. First week of playoffs will be next Thursday.
Playoffs set! Top 15 & ties made it...everyone else, contact Head Pro Tim Brown and play better next year. NO Golf League on the 4th.
1. Jake Deshaies...397
2. Mike Murdoch 246
T-3. Dave Cera 205
5. Tom Castle 195
6. Jim Costello 190
7. Roy Bryant 189
8. Gerry Bonhage 184
9. Matt Wilhere 183
10. Vince Bassiani 167
11. Pete Gallardy 166
12. Alfie Ford 160
13. Anthony Leone 156
14. Paul Zotter 155
T-15. Bill Reynolds 150
Remaining Golf League Schedule
7/11: First week of playoffs (Weather permitting)
7/18: Last week of playoffs, Player's Buffet & Beer!
- Thursdays, 5pm shotgun.
- $60 registration fee...$20/ride, $15/walk each week.
- $5 optional side-game(closest-2-pin, fewest putts, etc...)
- 7-week regular season (top 10 & ties each week get points)
- Top 25% of field makes 2-week playoffs.
- 2-week playoffs (9 holes each week, lowest combined net score)
- Players Buffet & Beer after the last week of playoffs.
- Please email your name and handicap to email@example.com to register. (ATTN: Keith or Golf League)
- Sign up with a group and play together every week!
* Plus 10 points for participating (Players posting a score outside the top 10 will receive 10 points for participating)
** HANDICAPS CALCULATED BASED ON GROSS SCORE FROM PRIOR WEEKS PLAY
If you have any questions, please contact golf shop at (610) 932-8900 x7 or EMAIL.