Points/Scores Week 6...
Everyone else got 10pts for showing up.
1. Brian Besancon...29, 110pts
T-2. Anson Ellis...30, 95pts
T-4. Sean Binkley...31, 75pts
T-6. Matt Wilhere...32, 29pts
T-1. Paul Maddy...36, 105pts
3. Gary Hopkins...37, 90pts
T-4. Dave Werner...38, 75pts
T-6. Anson Ellis...39, 55pts
T-8. Gary Kerstetter...40, 35pts
10. Sean Binkley...41, 12pts
Points thru week 5...
1. Kevin King...255pts
2. Jim Forwood...220
3. Mike Riley...195
4. Gary Hopkins...190
T-5. Anson Ellis...160
7. Roy Bryant...155
8. Steve Regester...145
T-9. Rob Santucci...140
T-14. Dave Werner...135
1. Dave Werner...400pts
2. Gary Hopkins...390
3. Jason Henzes...375
4. Kenny Kearns...370
5. Monte Wright...290
6. Matt Skinner...285
7. Paul Maddy...260
8. Phil Dickerson...175
9. Steve Regester...155
10. Paul Day...125
Notes from the Commish...(New Info)
- We're 1/2 thru the season with NO rain-outs!
- Mid-season points leaders get a prize!!
- Exclamation points for EVERYONE!!!
It PAYS to be a winner: Mid-Season points leaders of both divisions will get their next 2(!) League rounds COMPED(w/cart)!
Good luck to everyone the 2nd half of the season! As usual, if you have any questions or concerns please keep them to yourself, I disregard them anyway.
1. Kevin King...24, 110pts
2. Keith Skrzypiec...27, 100pts
3. Jim Forwood...29, 90pts
T-4. Gary Kerstetter...30, 65pts
T-8. Mike Mohan...31, 20pts
1. Jason Henzes...33, 110pts
2. Kenny Kearns...34, 100pts
3. Paul Maddy...35, 90pts
T-4. Gary Hopkins...36, 70pts
T-7. Keith Skrzypiec...38, 45pts
T-9. Gary Kerstetter...39, 25pts
1. Rob Santucci...28, 110pts
2. Marty Cuniff...29, 100pts
3. Sean Binkley...30, 90pts
T-4. Gary Hopkins...31, 75pts
T-6. Tim Goodall...32, 50pts
T-9. Jay Port...33, 15pts
T-1. Gary Hopkins...37, 105pts
3. Dave Werner...38, 90pts
T-4. Monte Wright...39, 70pts
7. Paul Maddy...40, 50pts
T-8. Jay Port...41, 30pts
Registration is OPEN!
Thursday Nights, 5pm shotgun.
$60 1-time registration fee.
$30/ride, $20/walk each week
$5 optional side-game (closest-2-pin, long drive, etc...)
2-wk playoffs (Top 25% make payoffs)
Top 10 & ties get points each week, 10 points for showing up.
Send EMAIL with name, phone #, handicap (or avg score) & group requests.
June 25th: Registration deadline, FREE 9 holes for REGISTERED players.
July 2nd: Week 1! 5pm shotgun.
Sept 3rd: Final week of regular-season.
Sept 10th: First week of playoffs (Only top 25% play)
Sept 17th: Last week of playoffs, Player's Buffet & Beer after (Everyone plays, then food).
Notes from the Editor
You may pay the registration fee & play your FREE 9-holes anytime after 3pm THIS Wednesday OR Thursday. We will have an actual shotgun-start next Thursday @ 5pm for Week 1. If you have any prior commitments during the season & cannot make Thursday, Tues & Wed will be available. Remember, League guys get 25% off burgers after their round!
There will be prizes for GROSS & NET this year so maybe the 2's & 3's will stop complaining... spoiler alert, they won't.
To register, send an email w/any questions, comments, concerns, group pairings, etc. Read again...send email. Don't stop me on the course, or text or yell across the parking lot, send an EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'League' on the subject line. Thanks & talk to everyone soon!
Monday Night Twilight League
(not the same as the Thursday League)
- Open to the public league for men/women w/a 10-week session.
- First round is Monday, July 13. 5:30pm Shotgun.
- Teams of four will be formed & play together each week for 9 holes in a 2 Best Ball format (Play your own ball, 2 best scores from each hole used for the team).
- The league entry fee is $49 per person, plus a $25 daily fee to include a cart and range balls.
- Register as one to four players. To join, or for more information, visit our website, email email@example.com or call 443-846-0655.
- Thursdays, 5pm shotgun.
- $5 optional side-game(closest-2-pin, fewest putts, etc...)
- 7-week regular season (top 10 & ties each week get points)
- Top 25% of field makes 2-week playoffs.
- 2-week playoffs (9 holes each week, lowest combined net score)
- Players Buffet & Beer after the last week of playoffs.
- Please email your name and handicap to firstname.lastname@example.org to register. (ATTN: Keith or Golf League)
- Sign up with a group and play together every week!
* Plus 10 points for participating (Players posting a score outside the top 10 will receive 10 points for participating)
** HANDICAPS CALCULATED BASED ON GROSS SCORE FROM PRIOR WEEKS PLAY
If you have any questions, please contact golf shop at (610) 932-8900 x7 or EMAIL.